Who we are
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who we share your data with
Dependent on your actions on our website your data will be shared with the following companies. You can read more about their terms in the respective sections:
(b) Lightspeed cache
(c) Google Analytics
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
What we collect and store
1. While you visit our site, we’ll track:
(a) Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
(b) Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
(c) Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
2. When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
(a) Send you information about your account and order
(b) Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
(c) Process payments and prevent fraud
(d) Set up your account for our store
(e) Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
(f) Improve our store offerings
(g) Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
3. If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
4. We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
5. We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team can access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
1. Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
2. Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
3. Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept payments through PayPal. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to PayPal, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary, and are never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their natural expiration, if necessary. We may use QUIC.cloud services to process & cache your data temporarily. Please see https://quic.cloud/privacy-policy/ for more details.